Meet Steven F. Zdep, DDS
A Syracuse native, Dr. Zdep graduated from Christian Brothers Academy and LeMoyne College, where he met his wife, Judy (LeMoyne ‘74), before attending Georgetown University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Zdep and Judy have resided in Baldwinsville since 1978. “We are blessed with a wonderful and growing family that includes three children: Steven, his wife Stacy and their four daughters; Lisa, her husband Jason and their daughter and son; and Christopher and his dog, Tucker. I am especially honored to be in dental practice with our son, Steve,” says Dr. Zdep.
Dr. Zdep’s patient care philosophy is focused on building a personal relationship and trust with each patient. He is committed to earning that trust through gentle, thorough and understanding care.
He has taken pleasure for the past 25 years in being a teacher/mentor in the Dental Residency Program at SUNY Upstate University Hospital. In addition, he enjoys SU and LeMoyne sports, travel and outdoor activities, and especially family times at their camp.
- Christian Brothers Academy
- LeMoyne College
- Georgetown University School of Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association
- 5th District Dental Society
- Onondaga Dental Society
- Dawson Academy of Esthetics and Occlusion
- SUNY Upstate University Hospital
- Delta Sigma Delta Academic Excellence Award
- Academy of General Dentistry Award for Excellence
Areas 0f Expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Emergency Dentist
- NTI Migraine Prevention
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea
- Sedation Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
Call Today For An Appointment
- New Patients Welcome
- Emergency Dental Care
- We Work with Most Dental Insurance